Hugs and kisses release oxytocin and other happy hormones, builds a strong connection, and release stress to improve the relationship dynamics. While we have all experienced these benefits of hugs and kisses in real life, it’s sometimes hard to put into words what they actually mean, that’s where these kiss-hug quotes will come to your rescue. Scroll to see the 51 best ones to express your true feelings.
Related: Couple/ Relationship Goals Quotes
1. “Anytime you need a kiss, I have one waiting for you.”
2. “I need Vitamin K, H, and L: kisses, hugs, and love….”
3. “I just hugged you tight in my thoughts. Hope you felt the squeeze.”
4. “It’s the kind of kiss that inspires the stars to climb up the sky and light up the world.”
5. “He kisses me like he’s giving me every kiss he wishes he could have given me the past, and every kiss he’ll wish he could give me in the future. All at once.” Colleen Hoover, Confess
6. “Now I know what Stephen Hawking meant by the Big Bang! Big Bang is the explosion you experience by the touch of your loved one’s lips.” ― Abhijit Naskar, Vatican Virus: The Forbidden Fiction
7. “If a kiss could say just how much I love you, my lips will be on your forever.”
8. “He kissed like he was drowning and I was his air.”
9. “Why does kissing you feel this great, huh?”
10. “All you need to know about your connection with the other person is in that first kiss. That’s the power of it that shouldn’t be ignored.” (Kiss Hug Quotes For New Connection)
11. “Kiss someone like kissing is the only way you have to communicate. There is no conversation. There is no sex. There are only two sets of lips that are ravenous to be recognized and treasured.” Roberto Hogue, Real Secrets of Sex: A Women’s Guide on How to Be Good in Bed
12. “The best kiss is the one that has been exchanged between the eyes for a thousand times before it ever touches the lips.”
13. “Just snuggle with me and kiss my forehead while we watch Netflix please.”
14. “I swear when our lips touch I can taste the next 60 years of my life.”
15. “The best times to kiss her. When she’s babbling on about something. When you’re arguing. When you see her. When you’re with her. When you’re with your friends. When she cries. When she’s happy. When she does something you love. After you ask her out. After she says she loves you. Before you leave. After you just kissed her. The point is, whenever you get a chance, just kiss her. It makes her feel loved.”
16. “& I love it when in the middle of our kiss, I can feel you smiling.”
17. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergman
18. “Kiss her. Slowly. Take your time. Like there’s no place you’d rather be. Kiss her but not like you’re waiting for something else, like your hand beneath her shirt or her skirt or tangled up in her bra straps. Nothing like that. Kiss her like you’ve forgotten any other mouth that your mouth has ever touched. Kiss her with a curious childish delight. Laugh into her mouth, inhale her sighs. Kiss her until she moans. Kiss her with her face in your hands. Or your hands in her hair. Or pulling her closer at the waist. Kiss her like you want to take her dancing. Like you want to spin her into an open arena and watch her look at you like you’re the brightest thing she’s ever seen. Take your time. Kiss her like the first and only piece of chocolate you’re ever going to taste. Kiss her until she forgets how to count. Kiss her stupid. Kiss her silent. Come away. Ask her what 2 + 2 is and listen to her say your name as the answer.” Azra. T
19. “I want someone special to grab my face, kiss it into the ground, and there’d be nothing left because they kissed me with everything they had, just a terrifying amount of love.”
20. “Don’t kiss me when you don’t know what else to do, kiss me when that’s all that needs to be said.”
21. “I want to give you back your first kiss, the one that jerk stole from you. And I want it to be something that even a coma can’t make you forget.” Shelly Crane, Wide Awake (Kiss Hug Quotes For Long-Time Partner)
22. “I can’t even look at you without wanting to kiss you.”
23. “As I kissed her the heat of her body increased, and it exhaled a wild, untamed fragrance.” ― Gabriel García Márquez, Memories of My Melancholy Whores
24. “I am addicted to the feeling of your lips on mine.” (Kiss Hug Quotes As A Message)
25. “A kiss says it all—
I like you.
I love you.
I need you.
I want you.
I value you.
I fancy you.
I adore you.
I prefer you.
I missed you.
I cherish you.
I support you.
I care for you.
I long for you.
I think of you.
I treasure you.
I hope for you.
I consider you.
I dream of you.
I delight in you.
I appreciate you.
And I have found the one who I never want to let go.”
26. “Kissing you is terrifying, breathing your same air makes my knees weak, when I’m around you it’s a tie between wanting to chase you down – or just kiss you until you can’t breathe.” – Rachel Van Dyken, The Consequence of Loving Colton
27. “When my lips kiss his, time ceases to exist and so, apparently does any logic my mind is hanging on to. Logic would say it’s insane; every other fiber of my being says it’s right.”
28. “My whole body sank forward into his arms. His lips moved against mine, exploring my mouth so gently. I tried to mimic his movements–slowly, uncertainly, until I didn’t have to think about it at all. It just felt right. He let out a soft moan at my reaction and cupped his hands behind my head, pulling me closer until I couldn’t tell where my mouth ended and his began. A liquid sensation swooped throughout my stomach. It was the most amazing thing I’d ever felt and it kept growing, the vibrating heat expanding outward. I was surprised I was still able to stand.” – Heather Anastasiu, Glitch
29. “His kisses are different than ones I have had. When he kisses me, it feels like he’s reaching for my soul before my body. And that’s something I never want to let go.”
30. “Kissing her leaves a smile on my lips I just can’t brush off.”
31. “The Purity Of A Kiss:
I think kissing is the purest and raw form of physical contact there ever could be. Sex is intimate, sure, but you can have sex with anyone. A kiss though, my god. A kiss can change your world. A small touch between two pairs of lips can blow your mind. Whether it be short and sweet, or long and intense. And when you find someone who looks at you like you’re more beautiful than a blossoming rose; you never want to feel another’s lips against yours ever again.”
Forehead Kiss Quotes
32. “A man can’t just kiss on your forehead and say he isn’t serious about the relationship – probably way more than you are.”
33. “Happiness? “Expensive gifts,” they said. “Forehead kisses.” I corrected.”
34. “There’s nothing that matches the thrill, passion, and fondness of a forehead kiss by your favorite person in the whole world.”
35. “A forehead kiss can mean a lot of different things, but one sure thing it definitely means is that he’s protective of you. When he holds you tight and kisses gently but for a few seconds on the forehead, he means to say that you’re his and his only and you’ve his full heart. In this manner, it’s a kiss that represents love solely, not lust. You can feel the power of this kiss when you receive it, usually when the two of you are alone, at peace, and relishing each other’s presence.”
36. “A little hug whenever you’re feeling sad and things aren’t going right,
And your usual happy smile has slipped out of sight,
Here’s a little hug from me if I couldn’t be there,
Because I want you to know just how much I care.”
37. “If you’re angry at a loved one, hug that person. And mean it. You may not want to hug – which is all the more reason to do so. It’s hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you, and that’s precisely what happens when we hug each other.” ― Walter Anderson, The Confidence Course: Seven Steps to Self-Fulfillment
38. “Your hugs are so healing and magical and pure. My soul feels at peace when I’m tugged tightly into your arms.”
39. “The good thing about hugs: when you give one, you get one too.” ― Diana Rowland, White Trash Zombie Unchained
40. “There’s no such thing as a long hug. That’s their superpower.”
41. “I could spend the whole day hugging you and still want to hold you in my arms on the very next day.”
42. “Hugging someone taller than you is the best feeling ever because you feel protected.”
43. “Sometimes in life, you just need a hug. No words, no advice, just a hug to make you feel like you matter.”
44. “I just hugged you in my thoughts. Hope you felt the squeeze.” (Kiss Hug Quotes as a message)
45. “Someday someone is going to hug you so tight that all your broken pieces will come back together.”
46. “Hugs are actually so underrated especially the hugs that are so warm and tight that for a moment you feel the other’s heartbeat and everything feels so calm and safe like nothing can hurt you.”
47. “When he hugged me, I swear, his arms felt like home.”
48. “One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug someone you love and they hug you even tighter.”
49. “My favorite place to be is inside your hug.”
Kiss Hug Quotes
49. “Your hugs and kisses are like the sky that lights up my life when things get dark.”
“We fight, argue, and get angry, but we always end our enmity with hugs and kisses.