Anita Dongre, a name that pops up into every bride-to-be’s mind when she is planning her big day avatar! And rightfully so! We love how the designer has made a permanent place for herself in the wedding industry by creating couture that’s traditional, chic yet effortless. By including old-age artisanship into her designs, she has always kept her work rooted deep into the conventional values while somehow screaming to the whims of the millennial brides! Isn’t that a gifted skill to possess?
From Bollywood celebrities to real brides, her creations are loved and adored by all! And oh, another solid reason why her lehengas are such a hit among brides is probably that they aren’t as heavy as other bridal lehengas. All they have on them is beautiful embroidery, printed designs or gota patti work and not weight! So yeah! if you are someone who wants to don a stylish yet lightweight lehenga, then there is absolutely no one who can do it better than Anita Dongre!
Enough talk! Let’s look at some of the real brides donning an Anita Dongre lehenga for their big day!
1. A pastel pink creation with perfect hues of mint green in it!
2. This powder pink lehenga that won the Internet for weeks.
Via: @razzfilmsandphotography, @sunnydhimanphotography,
3. A royal lehenga for a royal bride!
5. A rani pink lehenga embellished with classic gota-patti work!
5. This printed red lehenga is literally love at first sight!
Via: @joint_production_official, @mehulbodh
6. Ditching the traditional and opting for royal blue as her big day color!
7. A traditional red lehenga with bride styling it the contemporary way!
8. Orange lehenga bedecked with heavy gota-patti work!
9. Love those hints of blue in her evergreen Anita Dongre Lehenga!
10. Another timeless red lehenga looking magnificent as ever!
11. Bright pink lehenga draped with perfection!
12. Looking ethereal in her bridal avatar!
13. The combination of pastels in this lehenga is mind-blowing!
Via: @vivekkrishnanphotography, @siromakeupstudio
14. Whoever said white is only for church weddings was so wrong!
Via: @musemotionpictures, @makeupbypompy
15. Mint green & Orangish-red! A combination only Anita Dongre can nail down.
Via: @sgclick, @shambhavi_trivedy
15. Looking so priceless in her bottle green lehenga!
Via: @studiosnapster, @makeupartisttamanna
16. What a perfect sync of blue!
Via: @amanphotographyasr, @shahid_naar
17. We love pastel pink for day weddings!
Via: @simran.takkar, @fotowallethestoryfolks
18. When the designer’s bahu donned a marvellous creation by her!
Via: @benaishakharas, @namanverma93
19. A unique color for a special bride!
Via: @poojakhuranabeauty, @kirandeep_photography
20. Posing with all her glory!
21. Sagarika Ghatge looks dreamy in the designer’s red lehenga!
22. This bride twirling in a golden lehenga looks stunning!
Via: @mrinalkhatnaniphotosandfilms, @shaylinayak
23. This bride posing on Brooklyn Bridge with her better half is so magical.
Via: @sachiandphotography, @stylebysusmita
25. Ending it all with this spectacular bride.
Isn’t she one of the finest designer to choose for your wedding day? We love her work. What about you? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!
Check out one of our most loved blog here:
This Bride Aced The Saree Reception Look We Have Only Seen In Celebrity Weddings!