When it comes to planning for your big day, there is a lot that’s happening. Right from choosing the right kind of bridal outfits for each function to matching them with jewelry pieces and the overall stress of wedding planning and decor. If that wasn’t enough, brides-to-be have to abide by a beauty, diet and exercise regimen. All in all, it’s safe to say brides are always on their toes. Each and every detail matters and it’s hard to weigh down any of them. Today, we will be talking about one such minute (just for the sake of it!) detail: your wedding nail art design!
Your nails will play a huge role on the big day. How? Well, first of all, everyone will be checking out the ring so their eyes will ogle your nails as well. Second, those perfect bridal hand portrait or zoomed-in couple portrait would capture your wedding nail art as well. Lastly, your partner would be holding your hand (a lot!) and you want him to stare and compliment your pretty hands, don’t you? We think those are enough reasons to bolster the fact that wedding nail art choice is of utmost importance for a bride-to-be.
Before you start panicking on finding the ideal design for your big day, we have created a list of some of the most glamorous wedding nail art designs that will go superbly well with your Indian outfit. Take some inspiration and bookmark them so you have them on the go when this
lockdown is over!
Wedding Nail Art Design For Indian Brides!
Studded and Glittery Nail Art Designs!
For brides who want to completely glam up on their big day, here is some wedding nail art inspiration. Nails decorated with glossy studs, rhinestone, rose patterns and caviar bead will give your heart a lurch!
Take the personalized game up a notch!
This appealing nail art design with a personalized portrait etched on one of the nails looks so dramatic and pleasing!
If glitter runs in your veins, these two wedding nail art designs will be worth bookmarking right now!
Simple & Elegant!
This bride was able to keep her nail art for her wedding simple, unique yet classy. We love how her nails look so symmetrical and properly done!
Creativity at it’s best!
These nail art designs where each nail is screaming its own story while complementing the other one is definitely worth the keeps!
Metallic Nail Paint Giving Perfection To These Designs:
We love how these brides included metallic nail paint on one of their nails to add a new dimension to their wedding nail art!
This gorgeous hand shot is the definition of perfection! From the nails to the floral bangles and shiny studs in mehendi – absolutely love it!
Glittering up just the one nail!
Want to keep it simple yet add the charm of glitter to your nail art? Painting just one nail with a dramatic glitter nail paint will do the job!
Dusting glitter just at the ends!
For our keeping it simple kinda brides, these wedding nail art designs with glitter splattered just at the ends will surely impress you!
Go French All The Way!
Having a French manicure is always a great idea! If you want to go for this evergreen style yet add some glitter charm, here are some ways to do it. Also, if your honeymoon is quite close to the wedding, your honeymoon nails are already ready with these modified French nails!
Some useful tips to keep in mind before getting your wedding nails done:
- Choosing the right shade: Make sure that any shade you choose goes well with your lehenga color, time of the wedding, and your skin tone.
- Buy the same shade polish or fake nails for an emergency: If you won’t be getting gel/ acrylic nails, then buy the same shade polish for any sort of emergency like fixing a chipped nail. Try these gorgeous rose red pink fake nails here.
- Know what kind of nails you want: Gel or Acrylic? Well, acrylics are done by air-drying the nails and can feel tighter on nails. Whereas, gel nails are more natural and are dried in UV or LED light.
- It’s expensive: Getting nails done can cost around Rs.2000/- easily or more. So make sure it fits into your budget.
- Don’t get too dramatic: If it’s your first time getting your nails done, keep it simple. We know the above pictures can sway you away but if it’s your first time, drastic nail length or nail art can make you uncomfortable.
- Only choose a reputable salon. Nail art should only be done by professionals. Otherwise, it might not turn out to be as neat and damage your natural nails too.
- Take care of your nails at home: This is a given! You need to be well aware of the after-care your hands and nails need. We know quarantine has placed a full-stop on your manicure sessions. But you can do it at home.
That’s all folks! Let us know what design are you crushing on the most in the comments down below!